Group consultations/supervisions (face-to-face or on-line) for team leaders
This is a space where team leaders can share issues they see in their teams and discuss their faced challenges. If you would like to request a meeting with a specific group on a particular topic, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Why group consultations?
Because we can simultaneously address three needs by using this method: support, learning and building resilience, both individually and as a group. Participants bring in topics, problems and situations, and work together to find a solution. While working in a friendly exchange, under the guidance of a psychologist moderating the meeting, they have the opportunity to look at the issues from other people’s perspectives, as well and find the best ways to deal with different situations.
What could you learn?
– what a crisis is and how it differs from a difficult situation;
– how to talk to a person experiencing strong emotions (what are the universal elements of crisis intervention);
– how to recognize burnout in team members, how to speak and how to provide support;
– how to support team resilience;
– what is the role and responsibility of the workplace in terms of professional burnout prevention.