Coordinators of the Research Team V of the Priority Research Area No. 3, separated within the Excellence Initiative – Research University program, would like to invite you to a meeting entitled “In vivo research at the MUG – let’s get to know each other!”. The meeting will be held online, using the ClickMeeting platform on 20.10.2021 (Wednesday) from 12:30 to 14:00.
1. Prof. R.T. Smoleński – The role of in vivo research in the development of medicine and science.
2. Grażyna Peszyńska-Sularz V.M.D. – Tri-City University Animal House – Research Services Centre as a place where science and business can meet and exchange human and “non-human” experiences.
3. Marta Tomczyk Ph.D. – “Mice” in the pathophysiology of cardiovascular diseases. Research models are available at the Department of Biochemistry.
4. Ryszard Milczarek Ph.D. – Legal aspects of (co)working with animals.
5. Patrycja Koszałka Ph.D. – The use of GMO and GMM in scientific research.
If you are interested in taking part in the event, please register using the following form: registration form.
Select how you want to join the event:
1. Via the website: link
2. Via the mobile app: Event ID: 834-241-537
More details about the activities of Basket V In vivo studies on the mechanism of disease and therapy can be found on the website of the Research Team.
Photo: Agnieszka Jakubiak/Tri-City University Animal – House Research Service Centre