Without cooperation, scientific success is actually impossible today. Therefore, as part of the newly created Grant Consulting Platform, we have invited experts who can provide you with support at various stages of the implementation of research projects. We encourage you to contact directly and to consult at every stage of the research proces.
Biostatistics and Bioinformatics Core Facility offers consultations and support in the field of:
- designing scientific research with the use of biostatistical and bioinformatic analysis,
- selection of statistical methods,
- big data analysis, including statistical modeling and data analysis from high-throughput/large-scale methods,
- interpretation of the results of biostatistical and bioinformatic analysis,
- description and presentation of the obtained analysis results in a graphic form for publication purposes.
Paweł Olszewski, M. Eng., coordinator of the Centre of Bioanalytics, provides consultations on:
- optimal project planning in terms of proper pharmacokinetic assumptions, necessary analysis and selection of proper analytical methods,
- clinical trial design, including pharmacokinetic, bioavailability and bioequivalence analysis,
- analysis of pharmacokinetic parameters (for all routes of administration, regardless of the dosing schedule), including specialized statistical calculations (WinNonlin), also in cooperation with the Centre of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics Analysis and supporting experts.
Tomasz Stokowy, Ph.D., Eng., consultant, provides advices on:
- preparation of grant projects in the field of informatics, bioinformatics, and biostatistics,
- support of IT projects within the University, between the MUG and the UCC, and outside the University,
- consulting on grant preparation to the Medical Research Agency (MRA),
- direct IT consulting support with a fusion of good practices from the Scandinavian area.
We cordially invite you to contact us and cooperate!