Without cooperation, scientific success is actually impossible today. Therefore, as part of the newly created Grant Consulting Platform, we have invited experts who can provide you with support at various stages of the implementation of research projects. We encourage you to contact directly and to consult at every stage of the research proces.
Blanka Seklecka, PhD, MDA, manager of Early Clinical Trials Unit, for many years associated with phase I clinical and preclinical research, offers assistance in the field of:
- designing human studies, including research on human tissues or body fluids (drugs, medical devices),
- obtaining appropriate consents for research on humans, also in research on human tissues or body fluids,
- planning and carrying out research on large animal models.
Paweł Olszewski PhD, coordinator of the Center of Bioanalytics, provides consultations on:
- optimal project planning in terms of proper pharmacokinetic assumptions, necessary analysis and selection of proper analytical methods,
- clinical trial design, including pharmacokinetic, bioavailability and bioequivalence analysis,
- analysis of pharmacokinetic parameters (for all routes of administration, regardless of the dosing schedule), including specialized statistical calculations (WinNonlin), also in cooperation with the Center of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics Analysis and supporting experts.
Center of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics Analysis offers consultations and support in the field of:
- designing scientific research with the use of biostatistical and bioinformatic analysis,
- selection of statistical methods,
- big data analysis, including statistical modeling and data analysis from high-throughput/large-scale methods,
- interpretation of the results of biostatistical and bioinformatic analysis,
- description and presentation of the obtained analysis results in a graphic form for publication purposes.
We cordially invite you to contact us and cooperate!