Thank You for Your Submission
Subject Area and Research Team: III. Early drug development and mechanisms of drug resistance
1. Polish Chimeric Antigen Receptors T-cells Network (POLCART-NET) to treat patients with relapsed/refractory neoplasms
2. Clinical evaluation of experimental immunotherapy and targeted agents in advanced solid tumours – phase I/II trials
3. Molecular analysis of drug resistance in kidney carcinoma cell lines and in spherical model of colorectal cancer cell lines – preliminary study
4. Prediction of cytokine release syndrome in innovative immunotherapy clinical trials and clinical practice
5. Qualitative and quantitative assessment of colonization of the gastrointestinal tract following chemotherapy and the effect of the chemotherapy on its structure and functional ability
|Name and surname
|| Rafał Dziadziuszko
|| Jan Maciej Zaucha
||Prof. Dr. Habil.
||Prof. Dr. Habil.
||Department of Oncology & Radiotherapy
||Department of Haematology & Transplantology
|Polish Platform of Medical Research
||Prof. Dr. Habil. Rafał Dziadziuszko
||Prof. Dr. Habil. Jan Maciej Zaucha
||+48 58 584 45 71
||+48 58 584 43 40
photos Paweł Sudara/MUG
Research Team: III. Early drug development and mechanisms of drug resistance
Team Members: III. Early drug development and mechanisms of drug resistance (212 KB)
Feel free to contact one of our coordinators to join our Research Team.
Key current projects
1. Safety and anti-tumour activity of RO7284755 alone or in combination with atezolizumab in advanced and/or metastatic solid tumours
2. MK-4830 as monotherapy and in combination with pembrolizumab with advanced solid tumours
3. Mosunetuzumab (BTCT4465A) as consolidation therapy in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma following first-line immunochemotherapy and in previously untreated diffuse large B-cell lymphoma patients unable to tolerate full-dose chemotherapy
4. Safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of oral CPL304110, in advanced solid malignancies
5. Pharmacokinetics and safety of rucaparib in patients with advanced solid tumours and hepatic impairment
||Funding agency/grant number
||Title of the project
||European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (~6.2 M EURO)
||Feasibility and activity of AZD9291 (Osimertinib) treatment on plasma T790M in EGFR mutant non-small-cell lung cancer
||Foreign partner (unit name)
||Area of cooperation
||University of Colorado
||Robert C. Doebele
||Resistance mechanisms for targeted therapies in lung cancer
||Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, USA
||Mastocytosis, drug allergy
||European Thoracic Oncology Platform (ETOP)
||Rolf A. Stahel
||Clinical trials in thoracic malignancies
1. Dziadziuszko R, Smit EF, Dafni U, Wolf J, Wasąg B, Biernat W, Finn SP, Kammler, R, Tsourti Z, Rabaglio M, Ruepp B, Roschitzki-Voser H, Stahel RA, Felip E, Peters S. Afatinib in NSCLC With HER2 Mutations: Results of the Prospective, Open-Label Phase II NICHE Trial of European Thoracic Oncology Platform (ETOP). J Thorac Oncol. 2019; vol. 14: s. 1086-1094.
2. Lin CC, Arkenau HT, Lu S, Sachdev J, de Castro Carpeño J, Mita M, Dziadziuszko R, Su WC, Bobilev D, Hughes L, Chan J, Zhang ZY, Weiss GJ. A phase 1, open-label, dose-escalation trial of oral TSR-011 in patients with advanced solid tumours and lymphomas. Br J Cancer 2019; vol. 121: p. 131-138.
3. Drilon A, Siena S, Dziadziuszko R, Barlesi F, Krebs MG, Shaw AT, de Braud F, Rolfo C, Ahn MJ, Wolf J, Seto T, Cho BC, Patel MR, Chiu CH, John T, Goto K, Karapetis CS, Arkenau HT, Kim SW, Ohe Y, Li YC, Chae YK, Chung CH, Otterson GA, Murakami H, Lin CC, Tan DSW, Prenen H, Riehl T, Chow-Maneval E, Simmons B, Cui N, Johnson A, Eng S, Wilson TR, Doebele RC; trial investigators. Entrectinib in ROS1 fusion-positive non-small-cell lung cancer: integrated analysis of three phase 1-2 trials. Lancet Oncol. 2020; vol. 21: p. 261-270.
4. Sequist LV, Soria JC, Goldman JW, Wakelee HA, Gadgeel SM, Varga A, Papadimitrakopoulou V, Solomon BJ, Oxnard GR, Dziadziuszko R, Aisner DL, Doebele RC, Galasso C, Garon EB, Heist RS, Logan J, Neal JW, Mendenhall MA, Nichols S, Piotrowska Z, Wozniak AJ, Raponi M, Karlovich CA, Jaw-Tsai S, Isaacson J, Despain D, Matheny SL, Rolfe L, Allen AR, Camidge DR. Rociletinib in EGFR-mutated non-small-cell lung cancer. N Engl J Med. 2015; vol. 372: p. 1700-1709.
5. Van Laethem JL, Riess H, Jassem J, Haas M, Martens UM, Weekes C, Peeters M, Ross P, Bridgewater J, Melichar B, Cascinu S, Saramak P, Michl P, Van Brummelen D, Zaniboni A, Schmiegel W, Dueland S, Giurescu M, Garosi VL, Roth K, Schulz A, Seidel H, Rajagopalan P, Teufel M, Childs BH. I/II Study of Refametinib (BAY 86-9766) in Combination with Gemcitabine in Advanced Pancreatic cancer. Target Oncol. 2017; vol. 12: p. 97-109.